14 Canarias Way Hillarys, WA 6025
Ocean-side Upside Down Design!
We are delighted to present this splendid double-storey Harbour Rise family home, which has been designed with easy-care and easy living in mind. With loads of natural light, a blend of Southern Blue Gum timber flooring and complimentary Italian sandstone-styled tiling creates an organic and earthy flow throughout.
Its modern upside down design and spacious layout is ideal for older children or extended family. The ground floor comprises an entrance hall, a spacious family/games room which overlooks the sparkling pool and three spacious double bedrooms, one with its own en-suite.
The first floor comprises the hub of this beautiful family home including a large living / entertainment area with a spacious lounge, dining room and open-plan kitchen with scullery making it perfect for entertaining in the winter months. The dining room and kitchen both lead onto a balcony providing ocean views and a fresh ocean breeze. The kitchen comprising contemporary styled maple wood cupboards, stone bench tops and quality Miele appliances is a culinary delight.
The master bedroom is the perfect parents retreat, offering a walk-in robe and spacious en-suite bathroom complimented by floor-to-ceiling tiles, double vanity and a his & hers shower.
The outdoor entertainment area is perfect for summer offering a spacious undercover alfresco complete with outdoor kitchen and high quality finishes such as wooden decking and marine-grade plywood ceilings, overlooking the sparkling pool with water feature. A purpose-built below-ground cellar compliments the entertainment aspect of this home.
The home is further enhanced by an easy carefully reticulated garden. A side-entry driveway and three-car garage provides a generous amount of off-street parking.
Harbour Rise is conveniently located close to the Hillarys Marina and top quality schools. The suburb offers the best in beachside living, including expansive walking and cycling trails, coastal reserves, sailing, fishing and boating, and a wide range of modern lifestyle conveniences including quality cafes, restaurants and shopping centres.
- Spacious bedrooms and entertainment areas
- High quality finishes throughout, including custom built cabinetry in kitchen and bathrooms
- Custom built-in entertainment cabinetry
- Solid timber flooring and complimentary Italian-styled tiling
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Security system
- Fully insulated
- Under-ground wine cellar
- Fully reticulated garden
- Gas heated chlorinated pool with water feature
- Remote controlled gate to driveway
- Remote controlled triple garage with storage area, workbench with sink
- Outside utility area
- Double glazed windows to upstairs (front elevation)
- Prepared cavity and electrical wiring for a Dumbwaiter (if required)
- Loads of storage space
- Generously proportioned 469sqm home on large 700sqm block
North Beach Shopping Centre,
1 North Beach Road
North Beach 6020, WA
(08) 9203 0999 (08) 9203 0900