Valentine’s Day is on Sunday 14th February, but don’t panic there is still time to get your loved one a gift.
This special day of love is not about spending lots of money on someone (although I’m sure they wouldn’t complain) but a day to simply show someone that you are thinking of them.
Here are a couple ideas incase you need a little help;
- Unless she doesn’t like flowers or chocolates, you really can’t go wrong!
- Pamper Package from her local beauty salon
- A picnic or dinner planned just for you two
- Something sentimental like a framed photo of her favourite snap
- A day off of ALL chores/kids/you
- Her favourite bottle of champagne and a sunset on the beach
- A bottle of his favourite scotch/whiskey/bourbon
- Underwear (They can never have enough)
- An unforgettable experience (Red Balloon is perfect to find something a little more unique)
- His choice for a whole day
- A haircut and shave voucher at the local barber (his kind of pamper)
Whatever you decide to do, enjoy it and remember to have a Happy Valentine’s Day!