Are you home with the kids and not sure what to do to keep them occupied?
Here is a list of things you can do these school holidays.
- The Perth Zoo has redone the Orangutan exhibit with a boardwalk that puts you at eye to eye view. The Zoo also offers other close encounters you may not have known about. The Zoo is always a great day out!
- Landsdale Animal Farm is a great place for the kids to learn and interact with farm animals and cheap too at only $6 per person. I heard that there is even a new baby Alpaca.
- Ellenbrook Water Playground located on Pinaster Parade, Ellenbrook WA 6069 can be just the place you need on a hot day and is completely free with, toilets, BBQ’s, BMX Track and drink fountains. Perfect day out for the whole family.
- Galaxy Drive Inn’s allows the whole family to take a step back in time and watch a movie from the comfort of your own car. Great family movies showing over the school holidays, with two movies screened one after the other on weekends and only $20 per car on Tuesday nights.
- The Maze in Bullsbrook has lots of entertainment for the kids and the adults, there is even a big Easter Egg Hunt on Easter Sunday and Monday.
There are lots of things to do even at home such as painting Easter eggs, backyard camping, cake baking and have you heard about Looms?
Enjoy the holidays!