76 Bebich Drive, Wanneroo
Prepare to be impressed with the presentation of this well-designed home and its surroundings. A property with total peace and tranquillity, the possibilities are endless on 3.2 acres of prime land.
The spacious kitchen is a chef’s delight and includes granite bench tops, five burner gas stove, dishwasher and large pantry. Unwind and entertain in your multiple living areas, comprising of an oversized games room with bar, spacious family room with a fireplace, elegant formal lounge and dining room, all flowing seamlessly with the outdoors.
The large master suite overlooks beautiful gardens and flaunts a large walk-in robe and magnificent en-suite bathroom. All three minor bedrooms are double in sizeserviced by two bathroom and two additional toilets, plus a separate study that could be used as a fifth bedroom.
This superb property boasts an extensive list of fine features including but not limited to;
* Formal sunken lounge and formal dining area
* Functional family room featuring a fireplace
* Separate games room with bar
* Casual dining area
* Deluxe kitchen with granite benchtops
* Home office
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning
*Outdoor entertaining area with pizza oven and BBQ
* Automatic gates with camera
* Solar hart hot water system
* Security alarm
* Children’s playground and cubby houses
* Water license with 14 stations
* Bore reticulated lawns and gardens
* Fruit trees and veggie patch
* Large sheds/workshops
* Massive cellar with running water
* Large laundry
* Double lock up garage
* Approx. 13,000sqm block
Imagine being surrounded by splendid landscapes and being only 22 minutes from Perth CBD. It’s only a short drive to Joondalup Shopping Centre, public transport and school.
Don’t miss out on this outstanding opportunity in Wanneroo, come see it for yourself. Call Alycee on 0416 188 752 to arrange a viewing.