Magnificent gardens and luxurious roses await you beyond the electric gates.
This is a place where you wake up in the morning to the sounds of nature, experiencing a magical moment in your life.
A self-sufficient wonderland – only in Perth could you reside on a 13,000 square meter block with manicured lawns and gardens and still be only a 30 minute drive from the CBD.
But it’s the stillness and peace of mind that will disarm you, which only a property like this can provide.
Impeccably presented family sized home in a semi-rural Eden replete with fruit and nut orchards, vegetable beds and vineyards.
It is like a country /colonial style home with all the modern amenities. The grand formal areas dress to receive the most prestigious visitor.
Reverse cycle air con throughout the house.
This is one home that truly must been seen to be appreciated. Come experience the country charm and to hear the sound of the birds.
WHAT’S INSIDE THE HOME?
• Vast, open-plan kitchen, with adjoining meals/family areas – all high ceilings
• Large master bedroom with adjoining ensuite boasting oversized shower and separate toilet
• The children’s wing has 3 other spacious bedrooms all with built in robes, another complete bathroom and an
activity area. There are 4 toilets in total in the property
• Sunken lounge with a log fire and formal dining room
• Stunning chef’s kitchen with feature granite tops, dishwasher and plenty of storage / bench space and casual
meals area, family room with wood fire
• Separate Games/theatre room with bar
• A well-appointed laundry with plenty of storage and bench space and its own separate toilet
• Office totally separated from the home with a powder room which can be converted into granny flat/teenagers
• Security alarm system
WHAT AWAITS YOU OUTSIDE?
• Amazing rear yard space with huge all-weather pitched patio area complete with pizza oven and barbecue
• A large gazebo with pitched roof for entertaining
• A massive cellar with sink
• Abundance of native Australian flora and fauna plus fruit and nut orchards, including citrus and stone fruits such as peaches, nectarines, apricots, loquats (agent’s favourite), three varieties of plums, apples, pears, avocados, custard apples (another agent favourite), figs, olives, macadamias and almonds
• A healthy vegetable garden and producing vineyard
• How can you forget the roses? The most amazing quantity of species throughout the garden
• Exterior lights surrounding the property all the way to the vineyard
• Water licence, with 14 stations to maintain the property
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Children’s playground
• 2 cubby-houses/lookout for children and adults
• Two fireplaces
• Solar hot water
• Lock-up electric gate
• Exterior lights around the property
• Couple of large sheds