Marmion, WA 6020Sold
Smell the ocean while living in a resort! Proximity to most fabulous park!
House Sold - Marmion WA
Smell the ocean while living in a resort!
This home will impress to the fussiest customer. Aged beautifully and offering a magical garden.Vaulted ceilings in open concept area with kitchen, meals and family room fitted with a lovely fireplace.
All 3 bedrooms are of generous size and have 2 bathrooms with ceiling to floor tiles.
- 3 generous size bedrooms, master with walk in robes
- 2 modernized bathroom with ceiling to floors tiles
- Beautifully renovated galley kitchen
- Wooden floors in main living areas
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- New carpets throughout
- Undercover outdoor area with gorgeous garden surrounding it and outdoor setting to enjoy nature
- Split air-conditioning units
- Plenty of parking space up to 4 cars
- Reticulation Gardens
- Landry with W/C
Marmion is one of the most sought after coastal suburbs in the Northern Corridor and Braden Way is the most popular street amongst the buyers. Close to the beach and with a magnificent park around the corner.
Buying in Marmion is an investment forever!