38 Lacepede Drive Sorrento, WASold
ELEGANCE & CHARM!
House Sold - Sorrento WA
From the moment you walk through the classical styled lead light front doors of this charming and elegant family home, you feel as if you belong.
This two-storey, four bedroom, three bathroom residence of generous proportions has been lovingly cared for and maintained by its owners over the past thirteen years.
A double-volume entrance hall leads into a music room, a light-filled study and an elegant eight-seater dining room perfect for entertaining on those special occasions. The “Chef’s kitchen” comes complete with Caesar stone bench tops and state-of-the-art Miele appliances, including two ovens, a microwave, dishwasher and an Omega range hood canopy.
The open plan kitchen / dining / living area comes complete with slow combustion heater, perfect for those chilly winter evenings. The living area extends onto an alfresco patio area overlooking an exquisite and beautifully maintained reticulated garden.
The ground floor also offers three bedrooms of generous proportions, two large bathrooms, separate toilet and laundry.
On the second floor, you will find the perfect parent’s retreat comprising of a lounge leading out onto a north-facing balcony, spacious dressing room and bathroom, and a French provincial styled main bedroom complete with silk curtains.
- Master bedroom with reverse cycle air-conditioning, and generous en-suite and dressing room
- Three spacious bedrooms, with built-in robes, reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Formal lounge / music room
- Formal dining room
- Chef’s kitchen with state-of-the-art Miele appliances
- Open plan area comprising casual dining room, breakfast bar and family room with slow combustion heater and reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Spacious linen and storage cupboards
- Large double garage with ample space for two cars and work space
- Good sized storeroom
- Well maintained, fully reticulated garden with bore hole, situated on a 703m2 block
This quality home is situated within walking distance to Sacred Heart College, Sorrento Beach and Hillary’s Boat Harbour.
If you are seeking the very best in coastal living, then look no further.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
Fast Facts about Sorrento Western Australia, coastal living at its best and my home
- Local Government Joondalup
- Population - Usually Resident / Total Households 7,371 / 2,554
- Median Weekly Household Income $2,065
- Median Monthly Mortgage Repayment $2,461
- Median Weekly Rent $425
|#||Street:||Suburb:||Type:||Const:||Features:||B/B:||Original Price:||List Price:||Sale Price:||Sale Date:||DOM:||Listing Agency:||Listing Agent:|
|21||21 HAWKINS AVE||SORRENTO||1/1||From $899,000 (Under Offer)||All Offers Presented (Under Offer)||$805,000||29/03/2018||167||Harber Real Estate - Padbury||Craig Waters|
|17||17 PEARL ST||SORRENTO||Residential||BRICK||3/1||$669,000 (Under Offer)||Offers (Under Offer)||$580,000||19/03/2018||39||Ray White - North Quays||Scott Langley|
|7||7 MARTIN RD||SORRENTO||Residential||BRICK||4/1||ALL OFFERS PRESENTED (Under Offer)||UNDER OFFER (Under Offer)||$1,250,000||15/03/2018||23||Ray White - North Quays||Ben Keevers|
|7||7 HARMAN RD||SORRENTO||Residential||BRICK||3/1||OFFERS (Under Offer)||Offers High $300k's - Low $400k's (Under Offer)||$385,000||10/03/2018||60||Peard Real Estate Joondalup||Pauline Lyon|
|14||14 RENOWN WAY||SORRENTO||3/2||$865,000 (Under Offer)||$865,000 (Under Offer)||$850,000||02/03/2018||143||Urban WA Real Estate - Wanneroo||Cameron Dall|
For More Sales Information Create an Account