Marmion WA 6020Sold
All the 2 blocks in 4 Telford Street are off the market now. Both sold
House Sold - Marmion WA
Located in the enviable suburb of Marmion and situated only metres from the beach this prime piece of vacant land is ready for you to build your dream home ( choice of 2 blocks side by side)and start enjoying the laid back lifestyle.
- 458m2 slightly elevated with 16,87 and
- 459m2 flat as a pancake with 13,40 frontage
- Front street facing the one of most popular Primary Schools of the Northern Suburbs.
- Walking distance to Marmion Village Shopping Centre and not too far from the ocean front.
- Great access to Mitchell Freeway Close to excellent transport links
- These unique blocks have plans drawn up and approved .
- Enjoy the walks along the Esplanade by the beach which has become a popular pastime for the local residents.
Two blocks to choose from. One for you and the other for Mum and Dad.
These blocks are in the high end of Telford Street with views across the green expanse of Carine, Star Swamp and the bushland of Marmion Primary school opposite.
If you are looking for a street with no noisy neighbours opposite you then this is the place to build your home, one storey to capture the views already mentioned or two storey to get even more sweeping views over Carine and towards Star Swamp including the bushland of Marmion Primary school.
The bushland opposite has beautiful eucalyptus trees which run the length of the street and when the trees are in bloom, it is a glorious sight of colour. If you like birdlife then wait till you see the numerous parrots that settle in the trees nearby, you can even hear kookaburras calling from Star Swamp and in Winter swarms of migrating Black cockatoos also settle in the bushland trees.
It is very close to all amenities; school, buses, shops, cafés, the beach and Warwick station is not far away. Each block is flat and ready to build on.