56 Harcourt Drive Hillarys, WA 6025Sold
Resort Style Living
House Sold - Hillarys WA
This perfect family home gives you all the feel of a holiday house without the maintenance. Enter through the decked and high cedar lined portico to a large light filled foyer. A fully fitted home office is located to the right of the entrance away from the central family zone for a quiet work area. There is lounge/theatre room with bi-folds to a courtyard. The family zone features a modern stylish kitchen that looks over the meals to the pool and alfresco and also to the front courtyard making supervising the kids easy. Windows from the kitchen open to the alfresco pizza oven and BBQ. There is also a separate dining and family room with double doors opening to the courtyard making indoor/outdoor living a breeze.
Located close to the kitchen is a fully fitted out kids study with 2 work stations. The junior bedrooms have spacious built in robes and are generous is size. There is a spa and shower in the fully tiled main bathroom and the spacious laundry has washing drawers for easy laundry separation and an ironing station as well as a utility cupboard. There is direct access to the clothesline courtyard from the laundry.
The master bedroom makes you feel like you are living in a resort. With floor to ceiling windows overlooking the concrete pool which wraps around the bedroom you wake up feeling like you are on holidays. There are oodles of storage with built in cupboards as well as a dressing area with built in robes as you walk through to the en suite.
Outside the front courtyard has a tranquil water feature and allows for safe play and entertaining away from the solar heated pool. There are built in bench seats with all weather custom made cushions. Around the back there is an integrated gardening shed with sink and an integrated pool shed. The huge alfresco has a wood fired pizza oven and allows for relaxed entertaining by the pool while watching your favourite Foxtel channel. The pool has a day bed at one end with all-weather custom cushions and a private lawn area with a slide into the pool. The secluded and private outdoor hot shower makes getting the kids washed and cleaned after swimming a breeze.
There is also a completely separate gated driveway with a fully powered workshop which if removed could easily store a boat, caravan or trailer. All the gardens are lush, low maintenance and fully reticulated. There are 12 mature and fruiting olive trees, a stunning apricot tree with delicious fruit every year and an orange tree.
The home has solar panels, solar hot water with automatic booster and the pool is solar heated. It has ducted heating and cooling throughout the house.
- Cedar lined roof and decked entrance are private enough for parcels to be left securely.
- Hot outdoor shower – great for kids after swimming in the pool
- Solar heated pool which can be seen from the kitchen and alfresco so you can keep an eye on the kids
- Pool slide
- TV and pizza oven
- Drop down blinds to enclose the alfresco
- Hidden and separate gated driveway with Powered shed
- Integrated Pool shed
- Integrated garden shed
- 12 Fruiting olive trees
- Tasty Apricot tree
- Orange tree
- Lit water feature in front courtyard with integrated bench seating with custom marine grade seat covers.
- Low maintenance and fully reticulated gardens and pots
- Pull down ladder to garage attic
- Fully fitted Office with two stations under cupboard lighting and storage
- Fully fitted Kids study close to kitchen
- Built in robes
- Master with ensuite and walk through robe area
- Fully fitted out Laundry with washing drawers to separate laundry (whites, darks, coloured), ironing centre and direct access to drying courtyard.