59 Williamson Way Trigg, WA 6029Sold
House Sold - Trigg WA
Great opportunity to downsize in tranquility across from a park and just walking distance to the beach. Or keep as an investment for a while until you are ready.
Superb high ceilings, timber flooring, front and back courtyard.
This light and modern 3 bedroom 2 bathroom townhouse assures easy-care living opposite the sprawling parklands of Charles Riley Memorial Reserve and just footsteps from the majestic Trigg.
Timber floors create a sense of flow throughout a ground floor that includes a spacious sunken lounge room, an open-plan family/dining area and a stunning kitchen with meals and family area
Upstairs, the minor bedrooms are serviced by an excellent bathroom with separate bath and shower whilst the master suite includes a good size walk-in robe, ensuite and a magnificent terrace balcony overlooking luscious playing fields.
A north-facing front courtyard off the lounge room extends entertaining options as does the private rear courtyard
There is a high storage capacity throughout including a large double garage with access from the rear of the property.
Take advantage of the enviable position of this superb home, only seconds from North Beach Primary School, shopping centre, public transport and our pristine coastline.
- Open-plan family, dining and kitchen
- Sunken lounge room with access to leafy front courtyard and under stair storage.
- Upstairs master suite with big walk-in robe, terrace balcony overlooking the reserve and ensuite with shower, toilet
- Third toilet in laundry.
- Private rear courtyard
- Easy-care/low-maintenance gardens throughout
- Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Reticulated gardens
- Gas hot water system.
- Feature down lighting throughout
- Opposite Charles Riley Memorial Reserve and adjacent to Trigg Bushland Reserve
- Easy stroll to North Beach Primary School, North Beach Plaza shopping centre and public transport.
- A stone’s throw from stunning beaches.