When you decided to enter the property market and put your home up for sale you were hoping to be putting a sold sticker on the sign by now. But it’s been a few months and you are feeling a bit frustrated because you are still cleaning the home for buyers to come through to look and not give you a real offer.
Your frustration is understandable so don’t beat yourself up over it, its not your fault. Now is the time to stop, re assess your situation, re energise and move forward with selling your home… instead of just cleaning it.
If you have had any of the following occur it’s time to rethink :-
- No one is coming through the home open any more
- Lots of people inspecting our home but no one is making an offer
- Sick of getting the house ready to sell and do “another home open”
- My agent is’t contacting me and communication has broken down
- We haven’t had a written offer
What should you do?
Fill in the following form and Alycee will contact you to see if she can assess your situation and help you sell your home. All information provided is strictly confidential. Alycee will contact you as soon as possible.